Following Jesus will radically alter the trajectory of your life. Jesus offers abundant life to everyone. But it won’t happen in isolation. The Bible teaches that spiritual growth happens best through relationships. At The Cause, we GROW in Small Groups. Hebrews 10:24-25 Community is our 4-step process designed to help you know your value here and equip you with the tools you need to fulfill your God-given purpose
Set up a profile in our online organizational program. Here, you can get and share (your choice how much) your contact information with others, sign up for different email updates, join groups, volunteer, give online, register for events, and more.
This is an important first step if you are wanting to start getting connected at the CAUSE.
oNE 2 oNE
join a team
PRE SERVICE VOLUNTEER RALLY
In this step, we will introduce you to our team leaders and get to know a little bit of your story! Plus you’ll have a chance to ask questions, learn more about different ways to volunteer, and have a chance to shadow a current volunteer. This takes place every Sunday before each service in the Conference Room. See a greeter or someone at the Connect Center to direct you.
- First Service at 8:40am
- Second Service at 10:30am
WHERE CAN I SERVE AS A VOLUNTEER?
We would love to invite you to join us in serving on one of our different amazing Teams. If you don't see your passion on this list, start off by just volunteering in one of these areas for a few weeks so we can get to know you better, then let one of our leaders know about your idea. We love to hear your heart and help you fulfill your calling.
- First Impressions: Create a welcoming environment for all guests to enter in by greeting, serving, and connecting with everyone.
- Cause Kids: Care for, lead, and disciple children birth through 5th grade, through teachings, worship, games, and small group discussions. (A background screening is required.)
- Production: managing lighting, audio, and video production.
- Media and Communication: Help define our Cause culture through online communication and design.
- Worship: Share your musical talent
- and much more